Incredibly detailed, durable, molded-metallized images crafted from a thermoplastic polyurethane that encapsulates value and integrity like none other.
ChromaFlex® conveys the highest quality and is commonly used for replicating metallic elements required in law enforcement badges or objects such as trophies, and/or to provide security and authenticity on products and branding apparel.
Up to 6 colors Pantone matched
- Matte (non-metallic)
- Candy Color (translucent)
- Heat Transfer – applied with a heat press
- Patch – sew-on (fabric, microfleece, felt, or artificial leather backing)
- PSA (Sticker) – peel and stick
- Velcro – hook side
- Rigid PVC – provides stiffness for non-apparel applications
- Laser Engravable – provides customization with multiple colors available
- Reflective – provides safety and is visually impactful
- Order quantity: 500+
- For designs greater than 20 square inches, minimums may be less
Size Specifications Min/Max
- Minimum image size: 1/2″ x 1/2″ (12.7 mm x 12.7 mm)
- Maximum image size: 11.8″ x 7.8″ (300 mm x 198 mm)
- Minimum freestanding line weight: 1.0 mm
- Minimum between freestanding elements: 0.3 mm
- One (1) week art time
- Order ships three (3) weeks after art approval
- 50 home wash cycles with tumble dry at 40° C (104°F)
- 10 commercial cycles with tumble dry at 60° C (140°F)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- A01and RSL compliant
- 25 dry clean cycles
- Two (2) years in a controlled environment
Specifications Sheet for ChromaFlex
From the details of the transfer construction to minimum order quantities and fabric/backing options, this sheet provides you with the product information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Application Instructions for ChromaFlex
Incorrectly applying transfers to products is the No. 1 cause for failure or dissatisfaction among customers. It’s vital that instructions like these are followed for the greatest success in appearance as well as adhesion.
ChromaFlex® Product Video
Explore ChromaFlex, our metallized graphic solution by FiberLok, in this brief video overview of the product’s features, benefits, and common uses.