Dye-sublimated knit fabric combined with fine glass bead reflective film—enabling logo visible both day and night.
See the Difference
LumoTex® enhances image designs by employing an innovative reflective layer that is not only visible in daylight, but also color-reflective at night. Its application is commonly used with athletic apparel and workwear when visibility at night is important.
Perfect for delivery drivers, security personnel, and for when brand recognition is important 24/7!
- Textile Colors | Unlimited colors – Pantone matched
- Reflective Stock
- Base (Matte)
- Satin (Shiny)
- Heat Transfer – applied with a heat press
- Patch – sew-on
- PSA (Sticker) – peel and stick
- Velcro – hook or loop side
- Order quantity: 250+
- For designs greater than 20 square inches, minimums may be less
Size Specifications Min/Max
- Minimum image size: 1/2″ x 1/2″ (12.7 mm x 12.7 mm)
- Maximum image size: 23″ x 11″ (584 mm x 279 mm)
- Minimum reflective freestanding element: 1.0 mm
- Two (2) days art time
- Order ships two (2) weeks after art approval, or sooner
Adheres to the following fabrics:
- Textured Knits
Custom fabric testing available
- 50 home wash cycles with tumble dry at 40° C (104°F) maintains >100 cd/lux-m2
- Silver reflective meets ANSI 107 and other global high visibility standards > 300cd/lux-m2
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- A01 and RSL compliant
- 25 dry clean cycles
- Three (3) years in a controlled environment
Specifications Sheet for LumoTex
From the details of the transfer construction to minimum order quantities and fabric/backing options, this sheet provides you with the product information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Compliance Certificate for LumoTex
Health and ecological standards are very important to FiberLok. Whenever possible, we try to source materials and exercise practices that warrant certifications to reflect that.
Application Instructions for LumoTex
Incorrectly applying transfers to products is the No. 1 cause for failure or dissatisfaction among customers. It’s vital that instructions like these are followed for the greatest success in appearance as well as adhesion.
Stock Color Card for LumoTex
When possible, using stock colors often helps expedite turnaround times and saves on custom matching costs, with many customers finding the differences negligible from their desired hues.
LumoTex® Product Video
Explore LumoTex, our reflective graphic solution by FiberLok, in this brief video overview of the product’s features, benefits, and common uses.