Digitally-reproduced textile graphics on richly-textured fabric appliques (patches) in personalized, laser-cut shapes.
TackleKnit® enables you to reproduce infinite colors, have heavy gradients, or emulate photo-level reproduction. With low order quantities, quick turnaround times, and a variety of fabric options, TackleKnit is a versatile solution for fill-in orders and is perfect for sticking to athletic apparel for short-term competition recognition or long-term sport/team branding.
- Unlimited colors – Pantone matched
- Base (Matte)
- Satin (Shiny)
- Heat Transfer – applied with a heat press
- Patch – sew-on
- PSA (Sticker) – peel and stick
- Velcro – hook or loop side
- Two (2) Layer – mixed media of 2 different TackleKnit fabrics
- Order quantity: 125+
- For designs greater than 20 square inches, minimums may be less
Size Specifications Min/Max
- Minimum image size: 1/2″ x 1/2″ (12.7 mm x 12.7 mm)
- Maximum image size: 23″ x 17″ (584 mm x 432 mm)
- Minimum line weight: 1.5 mm
- Minimum between freestanding elements: 0.75 mm
- Two (2) days art time
- Order ships two (2) weeks after art approval, or sooner
- Fill-in orders ship one (1) week after re-order
Adheres to the following fabrics:
- Textured Knits
Custom fabric testing available
- 50 home wash cycles with tumble dry at 40° C (104°F)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- A01 and RSL compliant
- Abrasion resistance per ASTM D3885: 25,000+ cycles
- 25 dry clean cycles
- Three (3) years in a controlled environment
Specifications Sheet for TackleKnit
From the details of the transfer construction to minimum order quantities and fabric/backing options, this sheet provides you with the product information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Compliance Certificate for TackleKnit
Health and ecological standards are very important to FiberLok. Whenever possible, we try to source materials and exercise practices that warrant certifications to reflect that.
Application Instructions for TackleKnit
Incorrectly applying transfers to products is the No. 1 cause for failure or dissatisfaction among customers. It’s vital that instructions like these are followed for the greatest success in appearance as well as adhesion.