Single-color, low-profile flocked graphic that brings texture to your logo and reproduces fine detail.
ColorCrest® is your solution when you have a single-color logo that you want to differentiate with a soft, low-profile aesthetic. Use it when a screen print can’t supply adequate dimensionality or withstand multiple washes, and embroidery can’t display the detail you need or offers too rough/itchy backing inside your apparel.
Dark Gold 21
Kelly Green 06
Dark Green 17
Royal Blue 07
Navy Blue 09
- Heat Transfer – applied with a heat press
- Order quantity: 200+ (stock colors)
- For designs greater than 20 square inches, minimums may be less
Size Specifications Min/Max
- Minimum image size: 1/4″ x 1/4″ (6.35 mm x 6.35 mm)
- Maximum image size: 22.5″ x 18″ (571 mm x 457 mm)
- Minimum freestanding line weight: 1.0 mm
- Minimum between freestanding elements: 0.8 mm
- Two (2) days art time
- Order ships two (2) weeks after art approval, or sooner
Adheres to the following fabrics:
- Textured Knits
Custom fabric testing available
- 50 home wash cycles with tumble dry at 40° C (104°F)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- A01 and RSL compliant
- Three (3) years in a controlled environment
Specifications Sheet for ColorCrest
From the details of the transfer construction to minimum order quantities and fabric/backing options, this sheet provides you with the product information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Compliance Certificate for ColoCrest
Health and ecological standards are very important to FiberLok. Whenever possible, we try to source materials and exercise practices that warrant certifications to reflect that.
Application Instructions for ColorCrest
Incorrectly applying transfers to products is the No. 1 cause for failure or dissatisfaction among customers. It’s vital that instructions like these are followed for the greatest success in appearance as well as adhesion.
Stock Color Card for ColorCrest
When possible, using stock colors often helps expedite turnaround times and saves on custom matching costs, with many customers finding the differences negligible from their desired hues.