Dyed nylon fibers that are applied quickly, reproducing brilliant colors and exquisite detail in a durable, soft textured surface.
LexTra differentiates your logo with a unique look and feel. It’s best used when embroidery can’t display small intricate graphics/type or when large complex graphics have high stitch counts that take time and are costly. By employing 3D and 4D method (explained below), you increase dimensionality and add unlimited colors.
There are 3 different versions of LexTra® dimensional graphics:
1. LexTra | Dimensional graphics which reproduce fine design details with a soft, pleasing, all-flock texture
2. LexTra 3D | LexTra combined with a single-color, high-luster woven textile in “windows” for greater dimensional impact
3. LexTra 4D | Takes flock graphics a step further by combining LexTra with a digitally printed image on textile inserts
- Flock | Up to 6 flock colors – Pantone matched or stock
- Textile | Unlimited colors – Pantone matched
LexTra® 3D/4D Insert Material
- Heat Transfer – applied with a heat press
- Patch – sew-on (fabric backing)
- PSA (Sticker) – peel and stick
- Velcro – hook or loop side
- LexTraMax – Film–based product for adhesion to diffcult
- Quantity: 250+ (stock colors), 500+ (non-stock)
- For designs greater than 20 square inches, minimums may be less
Size Specifications Min/Max
- Minimum image size: 1/4″ x 1/4″ (6.35 mm x 6.35 mm)
- Maximum image size: 25″ x 18.5″ (635 mm x 470 mm)
- Minimum freestanding line weight: 1.0 mm
- Minimum between freestanding elements: 0.8 mm
- Two (2) days art time
- Order ships two (2) weeks after art approval, or sooner
Adheres to the following fabrics:
- Textured Knits
Custom fabric testing available
- 50 home wash cycles with tumble dry at 40° C (104°F)
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
- A01 and RSL compliant
- Abrasion resistance per ASTM D3885: 25,000+ cycles
- 25 dry clean cycles
- Three (3) years in a controlled environment
Specifications Sheet for LexTra
From the details of the transfer construction to minimum order quantities and fabric/backing options, this sheet provides you with the product information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Compliance Certificate for LexTra
Health and ecological standards are very important to FiberLok. Whenever possible, we try to source materials and exercise practices that warrant certifications to reflect that.
Application Instructions for LexTra
Incorrectly applying transfers to products is the No. 1 cause for failure or dissatisfaction among customers. It’s vital that instructions like these are followed for the greatest success in appearance as well as adhesion.
Stock Color Card for LexTra
When possible, using stock colors often helps expedite turnaround times and saves on custom matching costs, with many customers finding the differences negligible from their desired hues.
LexTra® Product Video
Explore LexTra, our flagship flocked graphic solution by FiberLok, in this brief video overview of the product’s features, benefits, and common uses.